Mikhail Inkov


Was born on March 21, 1954 in the borough Zel’va, Grodno Oblast, Republic of Belarus
1977 graduated from the Belarusian Polytechnic Institute, Department of Architecture
1977–1978 – worked as designer at the All-Union Research Institute of Industrial Design
1978–1982 – headed Department of “Eastern Belarus” in the group for creation of the Belarusian State Museum of Popular Architecture and Everyday Life
1982 –1984 – worked as architect at the Scientific Research and Planning Bureau of the Ministry of Culture of the BSSR  
Since 1984 had been teaching at the studio “Sculpture” of the House of Pioneers and Schoolchildren of the Frunzensky Rayon of Minsk  
1984–1988 – studied at the private art studio of О. Lutsevich
1988–1994 – studied at the Belarusian Academy of Arts, Art Faculty, Department of Sculpture, under А. Artimovich
Since 1995 he is a member of the Belarusian Artists’ Unio
Was awarded the Belarusian Orthodox Church Second Degree Order of the St.Bishop Kirill of Turov